What You Need to Know About Mortgage Loans


Buying a home? Click here to perform a full home search
Selling a home? Click here for a FREE Home Price Evaluation 
Call me at (704)996-2613  for a FREE home buying or selling consultation

Today I have Brandon Colberg with me and he’s going to be speaking about what you need to know when you’re applying for a mortgage loan in Charlotte. Brandon is a Branch Manager for Element Funding and he is also a loan officer. He thinks there are a lot of misconceptions about what it actually takes in order for a loan to come through, so he’ll be clearing up some things for us.


One major misconception is that you need 20% down to make a good down payment. Some programs only require 3% down, and some require no money down. It just depends on what kind of program you get into. 

When it comes to credit scores, Brandon recommends that no matter where you think your score is, you should consult a professional and have them check your score and then strategize ways to improve it. 

What sort of documentation is required to get a loan?
  • Last 30 days of pay stubs
  • 2 years of W-2’s and tax returns
  • 2 months of bank statements
  • A photo ID

These are standard documents needed on the front end, but an underwriter may need more from you, so prepare to dig around for documents. 

Also, prepare to wait for at least 30 days for your loan to be processed, but Brandon can sometimes speed up that process if clients are pre-approved on the front end.

If you have any further questions about this, please don’t hesitate to contact me!

5 comments :

  1. I Am Johnson Matrix Illuminati approach with the some of EURO300 million and also promise to be
    paying EURO90,000 per month just to become their member.My stories on how i
    became rich and famous with the help of AGENT WILLIAMS. the Illuminati
    member,Hello my fellow friends am Mr wayne i am from the Algeria and
    I have normally base in CANADA.I lost my parent when I was 12yrs old so I have
    been staying with my uncle and they were never taking good care of me,life
    was so bad with me,so I manage to get into university and i graduate
    with good result.for good three year i was looking for job until I meet an old
    school friend called Rose Anderson,who told me about a man that help her
    father into the Illuminati group and made him rich and famous,so I ask on
    how to get to the man as a good friend she is to me, she lead me there and
    I explain all my problems to him and he ask me to do some things that will
    make me a nice member of the Illuminati brothers hood which I did without going back, then he introduce me to the ground master in USA and I was paid the sum of. EURO300
    million dolla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Thanks for this amazing post. You can also have a look at Mortgage Loan Interest Rates for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will recommend anyone looking for Business loan to Le_Meridian they helped me with Four Million USD loan to startup my Quilting business and it's was fast When obtaining a loan from them it was surprising at how easy they were to work with. They can finance up to the amount of $900,000,000.000 (Nine Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as there 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.The process was fast and secure. It was definitely a positive experience.Avoid scammers on here and contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On. lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com if you looking for business loan,Thanks.
    Leslie,

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can receive a great deal of valuable data and information to comprehend the way your brand is performing on Instagram and how you can better your results. Visit here for more details on Loan Form - Excel Capital Management Financing Solutions.

    ReplyDelete